Choosing the right photographer for your big day
There is no set template for a wedding, but my recipe for your photography is straightforward – to be candid & discreet, yet simultaneously …. everywhere.
My aim isn’t to simply document the day, but to give it narrative – to tell your story.
Whether you just want someone there for the evening reception, or a two-person team from dawn until midnight – anything is possible when it comes to your wedding photography.
- Initial face-to-face or Skype meeting
- Ongoing conversation and consultation
- Flexibility from ceremony-only, through to full-day coverage
- First 3 photos sent within 24 hours
- Turnaround is typically within 2-4 weeks
- Images available on a password-protected gallery for you to view first, and all original photos sent securely online, with full license to print & share as you wish
- Secure backup of photos for a further 3 years
- Nationwide travel
Please get in touch to ask for pricing. All packages are bespoke, but very affordable.
Discounts are available for NHS & all blue-light 999 staff.
There is no set template for our weddings – if you have any ideas of specific requests, please contact me.
Further options available:
- Second photographer
- Engagement / pre-wedding shoot
- Bespoke wedding album