Hello! I’m Rob, a creative wedding & events photographer based just outside leafy Kettering. I’m a husband to Nat (teacher of many languages) & Dad to Hannah.
- My third-favourite person in our house is my dog Freddie – a fox-red labrador with his own cult Instagram following (@foxredfreddie)
- Currently on my 20th car – but have never had a crash nor any points
- Tuesday nights are pub quiz night. Our team record is 6 consecutive wins – just don’t ask me any on sport!
- I survived a whole 29 years without breaking any bones, then achieved it on the first day of our honeymoon
- Mowing the lawn is my thinking time
- I am adamant that I could beat you in an eating competition
- I once found myself on a Wednesday morning eating pineapple chunks off cocktail sticks at McLaren Automotive HQ
- Never have I ever watched Game Of Thrones, The Matrix, or Lord Of The Rings
- I love plaid shirts
- Past jobs have included kids shoe-fitter at Clarks, burger van chef, and door to door sales rep for nPower!